Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Half Assed Film Review

You Don't Know Jack (2010)
Grade: B+

Alright, so I sat down earlier today to watch HBO's new film You Don't Know Jack (2010) starring Al Pacino, John Goodmann, and Susan Serandon. It is essentially about Dr. Kevorkian's story, or as most of us know him as "Dr. Death". Needless to say the film deals with some pretty heavy subject matter pertaining to assisting suicide, religion, medical practice, etc.

Initially I was going to a detailed review on the film.....but then I thought about it......and decided "nah screw that". The film stirs up to much emotions that impend on me expressing how I really feel about the matter...and that would be a little to much of an unbiased film review. I will say that it was good and people should see it. Pacino is good as always. More so Serandon was amazing, but I couldn't help but think of one thing.....

how hot Susan Serandon's daughter is.
She isn't in the movie, but it sparked my mind to remember my gratitude for such a good lookin' girl.

Lets just stick with talking about her rather than any sort of analytic review of the film. Its much funner, and she is extremely easy on the eyes. Serandon's daughters name is Eva Amurri. Daughter from a different Father? I don't get it, and I don't care. I remember seeing for the first time in the religious spoof comedy Saved(2004) with Maculli Culcan and Mandy Moore as the loner, rebel, goth chick. I always thought she was pretty smokin'. She struck me as kinda zoinky (zoinky-strangely attractive)...here is her then in 04'

Shes pretty alright here....more the kind of the weird cute girl next door or something. Well It had been a while since I've seen her since that film so I 'googled' her to see what shes up to now. And all I can say is WOW, she really grew up....in a big way!

Here are some more for good measure....
So I'd just like to take the time to personally thank Susan Serandon for a smokin daughter. Oh, and she totally posed as a topless stripper in an episode of Californication!

-Emperor Vampirion

No comments:

Post a Comment