Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tattoo Shop Review: Berkeley


Industrial Tattoo
2434 Dwight Way
Berkeley, CA 94704-2311
(510) 644-0968

Yo dudeski's just thought I'd share with you one of my favorite shops in East Bay! While I haven't been to many other tattoo shops here in East Bay, I have definitely browsed artists work on their websites. When I first moved here I checked out allot of tattoo shops in the area and tried to do my best at pickin a spot I thought would be quality at the same time not too overly priced. Sure some of the best tattoo artists are up here in the bay but most of em' charge an arm and a leg for it, not to mention you gotta sign up for a long ass waiting list.

F that S, I wanted something simple and brutal. So cruised into Industrial told em' what I wanted and made an appointment for some dude only a week from when I went in. When the day came I was all ready to get tattooed, to my surprise the guy apparently "quit" that day. They reassured me it was going to be fine and they'd have some other guy tattoo me if I came in and told him what I wanted. I was a little skeptical, but really had the itch to get tattooed, so I said 'fuck it'.

When I went in they kindly pointed me to the guy who was going to tattoo me. He asked what I wanted and I just basically told him I wanted something evil and metal. At that point I was sort of regretting just going in and letting some artist I didn't even pick out to do something that would be on me for life! Thankfully he came back with a drawing and I was super impressed. He said to me, "it might be cooler if it was more evil, what do you think?"...to which I replied, "yeah dude, the more evil the better". End result....
I liked it! I've gone back for a few other things. I've looked through all the artists portfolios in the shop and I really like everything they do. Its reasonably priced too, which is always a plus.
Highly suggest them. Metal!
-Emperor Vampirion

No comments:

Post a Comment